Meditation of the Day for July 1, 2016


Meditation of the Day
Thank you for reminding me to honor the past and to forgive/release any pain associated with it.  Thank you for the people who make a reappearance in my life and for the children who I am blessed to be around. Thank you for helping me see the past clearly and objectively, while at the same time celebrating that I am who I am because of my past. Thank you for reminding me to be confident in who I am and for helping me realize that I have the power to remove myself from any situation that isn't serving my higher good. Thank you for removing the illusion of entrapment and for helping me realize that my fears are the only thing holding me back.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Reiki?

#32 of the 37 Practices of the Bodhisattva

Tree Meditation