17 The Star - Daily Prayerfirmation



☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽
Thank you for allowing me to live the good life. I have made many positive changes within myself and released all of the energies from past, present, or future that do not serve my higher good. My faith and hope have helped ensure that I can have the life of my dreams. I appreciate having the ability to make large-scale, long-term plans for my life, and I am grateful for the flow of abundance that has opened up to me.
☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽
Prayerfirmation
inspired by the ANGEL TAROT CARDS
by Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine
☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽
 Join my Facebook group here:  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree Meditation

What is Reiki?

Seven of Water