Past/Present/Future Reading - Daily Reading

Past
Present

Future
Future
 ☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽
I was guided to do a past, present, future reading for today. As I was focusing on the future, two of them fell put. Today's reading says that you've made up your mind to do what you're called to do. Ideas are forming, plans being revised, methods are being reevaluated. In the end, though, your wishes will come true in the most wonderful, fortunate way possible! 
  ☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽
8 Justice
 Thank you for helping me create harmony in my relationships with others. As I continue to follow my path in life, I can confidently stand up for what I believe, and decisions are made in my favor. Thank you for allowing the good that I've done to come back to me at this time, as I move forward on my spiritual journey.
☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽
 Ace of Air
Thank you for inspiring me to have new ideas and to clearly see my path ahead. I realize that sometimes there are speed-bumps along the way to help me slow down and make sure I'm still heading in the right direction. While the ideas are rapidly flowing, I appreciate the opportunity to make any corrections to the course that I'm on.
☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽
Nine of Water
Thank you for helping my wishes come into fruition. I deserve to receive abundance, and it is flowing steadily to me now. I have more than enough of love, money, peace, happiness, harmony, and I share the abundance. I spread the joy. I pay it forward. Thank you for giving me this opportunity.
☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽
10 The Wheel
Thank you for this wonderful stroke of luck that is a result of the energy that I've put forth. Thank you for guiding me to push my wheel forward as I pursue my life purpose. I have the power to control my own fate and I have everything I need to do what I'm here to do.
☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽
My Prayerfirmation
of the ANGEL TAROT CARDS
by Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine
☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽
 Join my Facebook group here:  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree Meditation

Seven of Water

What is Reiki?