Daily Prayerfirmation - Ten and Eight of Water


 ☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽
 This morning, two cards fell out together with a bittersweet message. I wanted to switch the order of the cards around, but the angels told me to leave them in this order. Right now, your home life is fantastic. All of your dreams have been fulfilled and you have all the family, love, and material things that you could ask for. Someone, maybe you, maybe a loved one has a desire to branch out and move on. It is time for this person to venture out into the world and follow their own path. The home life will remain stable and loving, as this person searches for a deeper meaning to life.
☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽
Thank you for allowing me to have such a wonderful family and home life.  My emotional needs are being met, I am positively connected to my children, my relationships with others are uplifting, and I have everything that I need financially. I am a caregiver and I allow myself to be cared for. Thank you for my many blessings.
☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽
Thank you for helping me realize that it's time to move on from my current situation. I have the power to make the change that I wish to see in my life, and I am determined to release all that is not serving my higher purpose. I am grateful for and I welcome the change that I am able to create right now.
☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮ ☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮
Prayerfirmation
inspired by the ANGEL TAROT CARDS
by Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine
☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽
 Join my Facebook group here:  
☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽☾☼✯♥☥☮✩☯✮∞✮✮✮∞✮☯✩☮☥♥✯☼☽

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree Meditation

What is Reiki?

Seven of Water