Meditation/Prayer of the Day for June 10, 2016


Meditation/Prayer of the Day
Thank you for assigning me the power of love. Thank you for constantly reminding me to take the time to love and nurture ME. If I don't align myself with the energy of love, I block myself from receiving the love of those with whom I'm connected. Thank you for giving me the ability to see beyond what is visible to the eyes and providing me with divine guidance and knowledge. Thank you for strengthening my connections with others, so I can form bonds and lasting spiritual relationships with kindred spirits.
♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤

I am sending distant Reiki energy to anyone reading this. All you have to do is be willing to receive.

♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤
Did this Meditation resonate with your soul? Would you like to see this daily? Do you want to connect with like-minded people and share and learn information to further your spiritual journey? Join me at https://www.facebook.com/groups/reikirenewal/. I can't wait to see you there! 
♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree Meditation

What is Reiki?

Seven of Water