Meditation/Prayer of the Day for June 9, 2016

★♥☯★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ 
This card fell out of the deck the day before yesterday, and then again today as I was shuffling. There's a message that we need to definitely need to receive from this card. Perhaps we missed it the other day, or there's another aspect of the energy of this card that we need to focus on, or the Angels are simply reinforcing the previous message.
★♥☯★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯★♥☯  



Meditation/Prayer of the Day
Thank you for leading me to follow my heart, stand my ground, and manifest the reality that I desire. Thank you for giving me the strength and courage to pursue my passions. Thank you for helping me determine when the battle is worth fighting and realize when the battle is over and it is time to let go.
★♥☯★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯ ★♥☯★♥☯  
I have sent distant Reiki to anyone reading this. All you have to do is set your intention to receive.
☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮  
Join me at https://www.facebook.com/groups/reikirenewal/ to see this daily in your news feed!
☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮  
Love and peace, friends
DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND SHARE!! 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree Meditation

What is Reiki?

Seven of Water