Meditation/Prayer of the day for June 11, 2016



Meditation/Prayer of the Day
Thank you for the difficult times in life, for they come with many lessons. Thank you for the lessons learned that I can carry into the wonderful newness that awaits me. Thank you for helping me resolve all conflict that I am involved in and move on into a brighter future. Thank you for giving me immense amounts of information and plenty of opportunities to practice as I become a master of my purpose. 


♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤
Today, two cards fell out of the deck almost as soon as I picked them up. This message really speaks to me. Thank you Angels. Look for your own personal meaning in the cards. You were attracted to this post for a reason. Love and peace, friends.
♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤

I am sending distant Reiki energy to anyone reading this. All you have to do is be willing to receive.

♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤
Did this Meditation resonate with your soul? Would you like to see this daily? Do you want to connect with like-minded people and share and learn information to further your spiritual journey? Join me at https://www.facebook.com/groups/reikirenewal/. I can't wait to see you there! 
♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤♥❤
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree Meditation

What is Reiki?

Seven of Water