Meditation/Prayer of the Day for June 5, 2016

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I LOVE it when a card just falls out of the deck. This one was so ready to jump out, that I barely had to shuffle. In fact, this is often times the way the daily cards present themselves to me. I hope you enjoy your daily readings. Join me at https://www.facebook.com/groups/reikirenewal/ to see these posts on your timeline each day. Also, please feel free to share information with us about Reiki (and any other type of healing), meditation, Angels, tarot, religious teachings (I'm not particularly religious, but I am open to learning as much as I can), etc. I can't wait to connect with you!
☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼


Meditation/Prayer of the Day
Thank you for providing life-long, loving friendships with like-minded people.  Thank you for giving me the strength to forgive and create positive resolutions within my current relationships. Thank you for helping me to realize the importance of maintaining my sense of self as I connect with others. Thank you for giving me such an immense capacity for love.



❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉
I'm also sending Reiki to the people who read this message and are open to receive. Simply set your intention. Love and peace, friends.
❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉❉


Don't forget to LIKE and SHARE. Let's spread the LOVE!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree Meditation

What is Reiki?

Seven of Water