Meditation/Prayer of the Day for June 6, 2016

✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰
Generally I focus on requesting a message for the readers of the blog, but today, I guess I was feeling a little selfish. I asked specifically for something that I need to focus on today, what energy I need to project. This card didn't immediately jump out of the deck. I actually shuffled for a while before it fell out.  It might be because it is harder for me to set the intention to receive a personal message than it is to ask for a message for my readers. I could be that I wasn't in my 'normal' spot for doing the daily reading. Whatever the case, here it is. It is a wonderful message, and I hope it resonates with you, as well. Peace and love, friends.
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ 
✰✰✰✰✰✰✰  ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ ✰✰✰✰✰✰✰ 

Meditation/Prayer of the Day
Thank you for giving me the opportunity to review my path and to make any adjustments necessary. I am open to new beginnings and fulfilling my life's purpose. Thank you for revealing to me what needs to be healed and released within myself, and helping me balance my inner and outer self. Thank you for guiding me to make just decisions that will keep me in line with the changes that I'm creating in my life at this time.

♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡ ♡♡♡♡♡ 

Don't forget to LIKE and SHARE! Let's spread the LOVE! Join me at https://www.facebook.com/groups/reikirenewal/?ref=bookmarks to receive Meditation/Prayer of the Day in your timeline!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meditation/Prayer of the Day for June 20, 2016

Tree Meditation

Seven of Water