Meditation/Prayer of the Day for June 8, 2016

☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬
☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬
 Today, I went out of my comfort zone, and signed up for a Reiki meet, where practitioners get together to give/get Reiki treatments, discuss things, etc. The first time I saw the monthly meetup, I let my fear talk me out of going. (I have more than a little social anxiety.) The next month, I still wanted to go, but I had to work. The month after that, I didn't see a meeting scheduled, and this month's meeting is tomorrow. I finally signed up to go today, at ALMOST the last minute (an improvement in the way of my normal procrastination). I was still a little weary of going, although I crave conversation with like-minded people. Today's card gave me confirmation that I need to go tomorrow. I need to surround myself with highly-vibrating people. Thank you Angels for giving me exactly what I need.
☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬
☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬☼♪☾♫☆♬


Meditation/Prayer of the Day
Thank you for giving me the wisdom to know that I should follow the tried-and-true methods. It is not always the best idea to do things my own way. Thank you for providing people in my life to share my spiritual journey with that will help me grow and develop spiritually.  Thank you for the positive changes that are happening at this moment.
☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮  
Join me at https://www.facebook.com/groups/reikirenewal/ to see this daily in your news feed!
☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮  
The three-digit extension on the file name of this photo is 000. Here is the Angel number message for 000: http://sacredscribesangelnumbers.blogspot.com/2010/08/angel-numbers-number-sequences.html
 ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ ☯☮ 
If you would like
to get some Reiki
Just set your intention
and it will be.

Love and peace, friends
DON'T FORGET TO LIKE AND SHARE!! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree Meditation

What is Reiki?

Seven of Water