Meditation/Prayer of the Day for June 20, 2016


What a wonderful card for today! I was just working on my manifestation worksheet by Sarah Prout that you can find here .  This card goes right along with it. I am so amazed at how the Universe relays messages to us so persistently. This card stuck up out of the deck when shuffling, and I was tempted to pick it. I decided that I would follow my usual method and shuffle until a card falls out, and guess which card fell out? This one again! 

Meditation/Prayer of the Day
Thank you for financially rewarding the hard work that I have done. Thank you for helping me change my thinking patterns so that I can continue to align my vibration with all that is good and abundant. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to pay it forward, so that the blessings and good juju continue to spread infinitely. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Reiki?

Tree Meditation

#32 of the 37 Practices of the Bodhisattva