Prayer/Meditation of the Day for May 11, 2016



I was thinking about a specific, very special friend as I shuffled the deck today, and two cards popped out! I always ask the angels to guide those who need to hear this message to this page, so if you're reading this, it pertains to you. Just like every other day.  :)



Prayer/Meditation for the Day:
Dear God, Thank you for giving me the courage and will power to stand up for myself and my beliefs. Thank you for giving me the wisdom to make fair and just decisions. Thank you for preparing me for my future and giving me time to reflect on where I've been and where I'm heading. Thank you for discovering my purpose and leading me in the direction of fulfillment.  Thank you for the bright future ahead of me.



☼☽☮✽❤  Love, peace and chicken grease, my friends.  ☼☽☮✽❤

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tree Meditation

What is Reiki?

Seven of Water