20 Questions for the Confused Empath
- Why do I have to protect my energy?
- Is feeling other peoples’ emotions supposed to be a gift?
- If feeling others’ emotions is my “gift”, then why am I being told to block it all the time?
- Aren’t ’empaths’ (as the new-agers call it) here for a reason?
- Why is crying when other people cry part of my life purpose?
- Isn’t shielding myself promoting separation of you and me?
- Isn’t that what duality is all about?
- How can I connect to you if I’m protecting myself from you?
- Am I supposed to reflect your energy back to you?
- Is that why you don’t like me?
- Is it my job to make the energy vibrate nicely before I reflect it back to you?
- Will that make you like me?
- Is there a way to do that without feeling the painful emotions?
- If I AM life-force energy, then how does my energy get depleted?
- How can I make that stop?
- Is that all in my mind?
- What is the easiest way to replenish my own energy when I’m feeling drained?
- What is the easiest way to replenish the energies of the people/things around me?
- Is there a way to replenish energy quickly when one is unable to go outside, exercise, ect?
- Can anyone answer these questions?

Comments
Post a Comment