Today I Tried Angelic-Guided Automatic Writing

 Today I Tried Angelic-Guided Automatic Writing





I was reading an article the other day about using automatic writing to access your intuition, angels, or guides. This is where you take some time, pick up a pen, and just write. I've been following Doreen Virtue lately and really acknowledging the angels that surround me, so I decided to do some angel-guided automatic writing. I put on a meditation video for connecting with the angels, sat in meditation for a few minutes, picked up the pen, and started writing. 

I'm not really sure if I did it right, because I was consciously aware of what I was writing and heard the words in my head before I wrote them down. I think I'm not supposed to  be aware of what I'm writing as I write it, but I could be wrong. I've only seen a YouTube video on the subject so far. The stuff I wrote down is pretty inspiring, and actually reflects on things that I've been thinking about a lot lately. I'd like to share this with you and hear any comments. Here it is:

Love and peace and meditation are so important. You have to go within yourself to discover your purpose and how you're going to leave the world a better place. Give and receive Reiki. Go outside to enjoy nature. Enjoy the rain, because it washes the lower energies into the Earth to be recycled. Visualize the rain clearing your aura. Breathe out any dense energies. Use your Reiki fingers to clear out any blockages-usually can be seen as black wad of goop. 

Angels are my guides. They are leading me to my divine purpose. I am here to help raise the vibration on Earth. I need to start with humans. I want everyone's vibration to increase so that we can have a peaceful existence on this Earth. I want everything to stop eating each other. This includes plants, too, for they can feel, move, and communicate. They are life. The Sun provides all the energy we need. We must learn how to use the Sun's energy to fuel our bodies.

I am infinitely surrounded by angels. There is nothing to be afraid of. I am loved. I am here because I seek this experience. I love feeling this energy. I need to activate my Merkabah.

 I'll keep reading about and working on this, because I really enjoyed the experience. I could definitely feel the angels' presence while writing. Don't forget to comment, share, subscribe.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tree Meditation

Seven of Water

What is Reiki?